Our Permanent search team are dedicated and relentless in scouring the candidate marketplace, head hunting the right candidates that will offer your business the skills and mind-set you need.
WHAT WE DO
- Once we receive a job specification, we will sit down with you and ensure we fully understand the role requirements, and the reasons for making the hire. We find out about salary, skillset and experience needed for the role, cultural and personal fit, timescales and more.
- We then strategically map the market to find relevant candidates in order to create a shortlist. Our permanent search is targeted, and most of our placements come from pro-active headhunting as well as searching our own database and networks. We also offer a referral scheme, speak to our senior contacts across PR and communications, and advertise on various social media. We leave no stone unturned until we find the best person for the position.
- We always screen candidates face to face and over the phone, using proven interview techniques to create a short list of our strongest candidates.
- Once interviews take place, we manage communication with both our client and candidates giving detailed feedback at all times.
- We negotiate salaries, employment terms, starting dates, and manage the recruitment process until the successful candidate commences their new role. We provide clients with impartial and expert counsel at all times.
- We also offer an after care service, where we keep in contact with our candidates and clients once a role has been filled, in order to monitor job satisfaction and to act as a mentor should they wish to discuss any issues.